We offer a variety of very competitively priced advertising packages including bespoke native style advertorials created for maximum ‘shareability’ and many of our sponsored posts go viral attracting good quality links and gaining high rankings in Google for continuous traffic. Here are some examples:
- 10 of the most beautiful places to visit in Myanmar (over 23,000 views and now ranks at the top of Google for keywords “beautiful places Burma”, “beautiful places to visit Burma” and “beautiful Burma” among many others).
- 12 of the most beautiful sailing destinations in Europe (over 14,000 views and now ranks at the top of Google for “beautiful sailing locations”, “beautiful places to sail” and “beautiful sailing destinations” among many others).
- 8 unique things to do in Thailand (over 13,000 views and now ranks highly in Google for “unique things to do in Thailand”).
- 10 of the most beautiful National Parks in North America (over 6,000 views and now ranks highly in Google images for related keywords).
We also offer banners, videos and widgets displayed either within posts or on our homepage and also larger sponsorship packages and brand awareness campaigns. Here are some examples of posts which were included (together with social media) in larger campaigns we’ve worked on:
- 10 reasons why Sabah is the ultimate honeymoon destination (over 4,000 views, was republished in the Epoch Times, part of the campaign which won a Travel Media Award, was nominated for Travel Marketing News 2016 and the Shorty Media Awards 2016, increased Royal Brunei’s profits and increased honeymoon package sales in Sabah, Borneo).
- In BIG Pictures: the beauty of Sabah, Borneo (over 3,000 views and part of the campaign which won a Travel Media Award, was nominated for Travel Marketing News 2016 and the Shorty Media Awards 2016, increased Royal Brunei’s profits and increased honeymoon package sales in Sabah, Borneo).
- In BIG Pictures: beauty spots of Queensland, Australia (over 4,000 views)
- Exploring Fraser Island: Australia’s most unique beauty spot (over 5,000 views)
- In BIG Pictures: summer views of the beautiful Austrian Alps (over 3,500 views and photography was used as promotional material by the Austrian Tourist Board).
Bloggers have an increasing influence – 33% of younger people now rely mostly on blogs before they make a purchase, compared to only 3% who look to TV, magazines and books. Also more than one-third of travellers have changed their plans in general after seeing a social media post, and more than half have changed hotel plans. We have been involved in campaigns which have seen an impressive and proven R.O.I, please contact us for our rates and examples of brand campaign exposure.
What people say about us..
“Becky and Gray are both extremely pleasant and professional to work with and the quality of the writing and photography they produce show they are at their top of the game. They are easily one of the best blogs in travel” (PR Account Director)
Why advertise with us?
- We get an average of 3,500 page views a day
- We’re a Google Page Rank 5
- In 2012 we averaged 375,000 page views a month and 125,000 unique visitors a month
- An Alexa Traffic Rank of under 120,000
- A Compete Rank of under 170,000
- We are currently ranked 7th of all travel blogs in the world on the industry respected Invesp list.
- Ranked as No.7 of all Blogs in the UK on the high ranking Ninja Outreach site.
- Ranked as a Top 10 UK Travel Blog on the industry respected Cision Social Media Index
- A Klout Score of 62.
- Nearly 15,000 Twitter followers.
- Over 7,300 Facebook likes.
- Over 3,000 regular readers through our RSS feed.
- Nearly 2,000 Instagram followers.
- In nearly 2,000 Google Plus circles.
- Over 3,100 Pinterest followers.
- Members of the digital travel media group Captivate.
- Members of the Professional Travel Bloggers Association.
- Our website over six years old.
- We have global traffic mainly from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Europe and Asia.
- We rank at the top of Google for hundreds of important travel related keywords.
- We gain huge amounts of traffic through StumbleUpon and several of our posts have been viewed over a million times.
- We were part of a small team of influential travel bloggers who worked with both Sabah Tourist Board and Royal Brunei Airlines on an iAmbassador campaign which achieved a very impressive return on investment. As a direct result of the campaign we collectively increased Royal Brunei’s profits and dramatically increased (compared to the year before) honeymoon package sales in Sabah, Borneo.
Awards, nominations and accolades
- We were part of the team who produced the Love Sabah campaign which won the award for the “Travel Media Innovative Campaign and Content of the Year” at the prestigious Travel Media Awards 2015.
- The Love Sabah campaign has also been nominated in the Travel Marketing News 2016
- Listed on 121 Travel Blogs worth reading on Yahoo voices
- Named as one of the Top 15 UK travel blogs to watch out for in 2015 by Yahoo Style
- Ranked as one of the Top 18 travel blogs you must read by Wanderlust magazine
- Won the travel blog category in the Achica Living Blog Awards 2012
- Nominated for Travel Blogger of the Year Award 2015
- Nominated for the LowCostHolidays Blog Awards 2014
- Nominated for best photo blog in SkyScanner’s travel blogscars 2013.
- Nominated for best piece of photojournalism in the Caribbean Travel Journalism Awards 2013
- TripAdvisor’s Top 25 Adventure Travel Bloggers to follow in 2015
- TripAdvisor’s Home Rentals Top Outdoor Travel Bloggers to follow in 2015
- One of Trip Advisor’s featured blogger in their travel must have article.
- Queensland Tourist Board’s Travel Blogs to follow in 2016
- Wanderu’s Summer Bookmarks Travel Blog Award Winner 2015
- One of the Flight Case Company’s Top 20 Hottest Travel Blogs of 2015
- Asked to speak at Traverse Blogger’s Event 2014.
- Mentioned as one of the 10 must-read travel bloggers of 2013 by HomeAway
- Listed as Trip Advisor’s Holiday Lettings Top 20 Urban Travel Bloggers 2014.
- Asked to judge a successful and high profile LowCostHolidays travel blogging competition.
- Nominated for Photography in the HostelBookers Travel Blogger Awards Ceremony 2012
- Featured in the British Airways HighLife magazine in their Ultimate year-round travel guide.
- Published in the Exodus 40th Anniversary Magazine.
- Published in the Epoch Times.
- Asked to write hotel reviews for the Laterooms.com successful 52 Sleeps book which was also published by Lonely Planet and distributed to all their readers.
- Approached to feature in Zalando’s Travel section.
- Approached to work with prestigious production company Media Ark to develop a video campaign for a US Tourist Board.
- Asked to judge a popular Netflights travel photographic competition.
- Interviewed in the ‘Big Blogger Interview’ section on My Destination.
- Asked our opinion on Brexit for GoCompare.com magazine.
- Chosen as one of the Top 10 Travel Bloggers by Hotels4u.com
- Mentioned as one of the Top 15 Sexy Travel Writers & Bloggers *blush*
- Voted by readers of GotSaga.com as Europe’s 3rd best travel blog
- Ranked 5th best blog with travel tips also by GotSaga
- Invited to interview BBC travel presenter and best selling author Simon Reeve.
- One of WebUpon’s 15 Useful and Awesome websites that will improve your life
- Were LowCostHolidays Travel Bloggers of the Month
- Mentioned by Travelsupermarket.com as a Useful and Informative Travel Resource
- Selected by TravelInsurance.org as one of the 51 Fantastic European Travel Blogs
- Named as TVtrip’s favourite Travel Bloggers
- Listed as one of the 6 best travel blogs by Classic Collection Holidays
- Made Tourism Link’s Top 10 Travel Blogs
- Interviewed by Income Society
- Interviewed by Hotelscheap.org
- Featured on HostelBookers 69 Travel Blogging Tips from the Top Travel Bloggers
- Chosen by Alamo for the Top USA blog post
- Chosen by CollegeScholarships.org as one of the 150 travel blogs for Students
- Won Iglu travel awards 2011 for the best travel stories.
National Geographic, The Travel Channel, Yahoo Travel, Lonely Planet, The Huffington Post, Telegraph Travel, TripAdvisor, Epoch Times, Gadling, RightMove Overseas, Glamour Magazine, La Stampa (Italy’s most popular daily newspaper), Ekstrabladet.dk (National Danish Newspaper), Standaard.be, Nieuwsblad.be (Belgium’s national newspaper sites) Vecernji.hr (Croatia’s leading news site), Visir.is (Iceland’s most popular news and entertainment website),Wort.lu (Luxembourg’s largest newspaper) and had articles referenced by Wikipedia.
Brands we’ve worked with on campaigns
Google, Pinterest, Lonely Planet, British Airways, Queensland Tourist Board, Ferrari, Three Mobile, Singapore Air, Royal Brunei, KLM, Expedia, St Vincent and the Grenadines Tourist Board, London City Airport, Discover Hong Kong, SkyScanner, LateRooms.com, Your Singapore, Metropolitan Touring South America, Sabah Tourist Board, Rickshaw Travel, AirBnB, Swiss Air, Hotel.info, Germany Tourist Board, Switzerland Tourist Board, Catalonia Tourist Board, Visit Sweden, Visit Jersey, Exodus Activity and Adventure Holidays, Swedish Lapland Tourist Board, The Gambia Experience, Israel Tourist Board, Sultanate of Oman, Nikon, Leica, Naked Bus New Zealand, Zalando, LowCostHolidays, Discover Ireland, Atout France, Discover Greece, Vibe Israel, Railbookers, Media Ark, Latvia Tourist Board, Live Riga, Visit Zurich, Premier Cottages, Autographer, Stena line, Jet2 holidays, Mark Warner Holidays, Barcelo hotels, Travel Supermarket, Visit Oostende, Faville Tours, FPP Travel, Turismo Torino, Eating Italy, MyFerryLink, Eurail, Stenaline, Paddywagon tours, Walks of Italy and Eating London.
Please contact either Becky or download our Media Kit (at the top of this page) for more detailed information and brand reach case studies.