Influencer marketing can offer an exceptional return on investment and here at Global Grasshopper we always strive to produce the highest quality and most sharable content possible. We have worked very successfully with a large number of clients from smaller independent companies to many prestigious household name brands, including a campaign which won a Travel Media Award.
Many of our posts also go viral attracting good quality links, high engagement and gaining good rankings in Google for continuous traffic.
Examples of content produced for larger campaigns:
- 10 reasons why Sabah is the ultimate honeymoon destination – this was part of a series of five posts produced by us for Royal Brunei and Sabah Tourist Board for the very successful iAmbassador #LoveSabah campaign. This had over 4,000 views, 450 social media shares and 30 comments. It was also republished in the Epoch Times and was part of the campaign which won a Travel Media Award, was nominated for Travel Marketing News 2016 and the Shorty Media Awards 2016. The campaign as a whole (which included a small group of five top influencers, including us) was proven to increase Royal Brunei’s profits and also increase honeymoon package sales in Sabah, Borneo.
- Exploring Fraser Island: Australia’s most unique beauty spot – this was part of a series of four posts produced by us for the Queensland Tourist Board. It received over 6,000 views, 2,000 media shares and 34 comments.
- A weekend in Dublin – without luggage! – this was a post produced for the high profile Moneysupermarket Lost Luggage Campaign. It received over 3,000 views, 150 social media shares and 21 comments.
- In BIG Pictures: summer views of the beautiful Austrian Alps – this was one of two posts produced for the Austrian Tourist Board. It received over 3,500 views, 200 social media shares and the photography was used as promotional material by Visit Austria.
Examples of native style advertorials we have produced for smaller one off campaigns:
- 10 of the most beautiful places to visit in Myanmar – over 23,000 views, 17,000 social media shares, 31 comments and now ranks at the top of Google for keywords “beautiful places Burma”, “beautiful places to visit Burma” and “beautiful Burma” among many others (client was Luminous Journeys).
- 12 of the most beautiful sailing destinations in Europe – over 14,000 views, 6,200 social media shares, 21 comments and now ranks at the top of Google for “beautiful sailing locations”, “beautiful places to sail” and “beautiful sailing destinations” among many others (client was Incrediblue).
- 8 unique things to do in Thailand – over 13,000 views, 331 social media shares, 19 comments and now ranks highly in Google for “unique things to do in Thailand” (client was AIS Traveller SIM).
- 10 of the most beautiful National Parks in North America – over 6,000 views, 320 social media shares, 20 comments and now ranks highly in Google images for related keywords (client was Insight Holidays).
We offer a variety of advertising options including native style advertorials created for maximum ‘sharability‘, hosting competitions, reviews, banners, videos and widgets displayed either within posts or on our homepage and larger sponsorship packages, brand promotion and ambassador campaigns.
Bloggers have an increasing influence – 33% of younger people now rely mostly on blogs before they make a purchase, compared to only 3% who look to TV, magazines and books. Also more than one-third of travellers have changed their plans in general after seeing a social media post, and more than half have changed hotel plans.
We have been involved in campaigns which have seen an impressive and proven R.O.I, please contact us for our rates and examples of brand campaign exposure.
What people say about us..
“Becky and Gray are both extremely pleasant and professional to work with and the quality of the writing and photography they produce show they are at their top of the game. They are easily one of the best blogs in travel” Lynsey Devon (Owner and Founder Heaven Publicity)
Why advertise with us?
- We get an average of 3,200 page views a day
- We’re a Google Page Rank 5
- Ranked as No.5 UK Travel Blog on the industry respected Vuelio list.
- A Klout Score of 63.
- Nearly 20,000 Twitter followers.
- Over 7,500 Facebook likes.
- Over 3,000 regular readers through our RSS feed.
- Nearly 3,500 Instagram followers.
- In nearly 2,000 Google Plus circles.
- Over 3,200 Pinterest followers.
- Members of the digital travel media group Captivate.
- Members of the Professional Travel Bloggers Association.
- Our website over six years old.
- We have global traffic mainly from the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia and Asia.
- We rank at the top of Google for hundreds of important travel related keywords.
- We gain huge amounts of traffic through StumbleUpon and several of our posts have been viewed over a million times.
- We were part of a small team of influential travel bloggers who worked with both Sabah Tourist Board and Royal Brunei Airlines on an iAmbassador campaign which achieved a very impressive return on investment. As a direct result of the campaign we collectively increased Royal Brunei’s profits and dramatically increased (compared to the year before) honeymoon package sales in Sabah, Borneo.
- We can prove continuous and impressive above average sales conversions on our site for our affiliate partners. We are even ranked as one of the highest earning affiliate partners in the UK for HotelsCombined.
Awards, nominations and accolades
- We were part of the team who produced the Love Sabah campaign which won the award for the “Travel Media Innovative Campaign and Content of the Year” at the prestigious Travel Media Awards 2015.
- The Love Sabah campaign was also nominated in the Travel Marketing News 2016
- Listed on 121 Travel Blogs worth reading on Yahoo voices
- Named as one of the Top 15 UK travel blogs to watch out for in 2015 by Yahoo Style
- Ranked as one of the Top 18 travel blogs you must read by Wanderlust magazine
- Won the travel blog category in the Achica Living Blog Awards 2012
- Nominated for Travel Blogger of the Year Award 2015
- Nominated for the LowCostHolidays Blog Awards 2014
- Nominated for best photo blog in SkyScanner’s travel blogscars 2013.
- Nominated for best piece of photojournalism in the Caribbean Travel Journalism Awards 2013
- TripAdvisor’s Top 25 Adventure Travel Bloggers to follow in 2015
- TripAdvisor’s Home Rentals Top Outdoor Travel Bloggers to follow in 2015
- One of Trip Advisor’s featured blogger in their travel must have article.
- Queensland Tourist Board’s Travel Blogs to follow in 2016
- Wanderu’s Summer Bookmarks Travel Blog Award Winner 2015
- One of the Flight Case Company’s Top 20 Hottest Travel Blogs of 2015
- Asked to speak at Traverse Blogger’s Event 2014.
- Mentioned as one of the 10 must-read travel bloggers of 2013 by HomeAway
- Listed as Trip Advisor’s Holiday Lettings Top 20 Urban Travel Bloggers 2014.
- Asked to judge a successful and high profile LowCostHolidays travel blogging competition.
- Nominated for Photography in the HostelBookers Travel Blogger Awards Ceremony 2012
- Featured in the British Airways HighLife magazine in their Ultimate year-round travel guide.
- Published in the Exodus 40th Anniversary Magazine.
- Published in the Epoch Times.
- Asked to write hotel reviews for the Laterooms.com successful 52 Sleeps book which was also published into printed books by Lonely Planet and distributed to all their readers.
- Approached to feature in Zalando’s Travel section.
- Approached to work with prestigious production company Media Ark to develop a video campaign for a US Tourist Board.
- Asked to judge a popular Netflights travel photographic competition.
- Asked our opinion on Brexit for GoCompare.com magazine.
- Chosen as one of the Top 10 Travel Bloggers by Hotels4u.com
- Voted by readers of GotSaga.com as Europe’s 3rd best travel blog
- Invited to interview BBC travel presenter and best selling author Simon Reeve.
- One of WebUpon’s 15 Useful and Awesome websites that will improve your life
- Were LowCostHolidays Travel Bloggers of the Month
- Mentioned by Travelsupermarket.com as a Useful and Informative Travel Resource
- Selected by TravelInsurance.org as one of the 51 Fantastic European Travel Blogs
- Named as TVtrip’s favourite Travel Bloggers
- Listed as one of the 6 best travel blogs by Classic Collection Holidays
- Made Tourism Link’s Top 10 Travel Blogs
- Interviewed by Income Society
- Interviewed by Hotelscheap.org
- Featured on HostelBookers 69 Travel Blogging Tips from the Top Travel Bloggers
- Chosen by Alamo for the Top USA blog post
- Chosen by CollegeScholarships.org as one of the 150 travel blogs for Students
- Won Iglu travel awards 2011 for the best travel stories.
National Geographic, The Travel Channel, Yahoo Travel, Business Insider, Lonely Planet, The Huffington Post, Telegraph Travel, TripAdvisor, Epoch Times, Gadling, RightMove Overseas, Glamour Magazine, La Stampa (Italy’s most popular daily newspaper), Ekstrabladet.dk (National Danish Newspaper), Standaard.be, Nieuwsblad.be (Belgium’s national newspaper sites) Vecernji.hr (Croatia’s leading news site), Visir.is (Iceland’s most popular news and entertainment website),Wort.lu (Luxembourg’s largest newspaper) and had articles referenced by Wikipedia.
Brands we’ve worked with on larger campaigns
Google, Pinterest, Lonely Planet, British Airways, Queensland Tourist Board, Ferrari, MoneySuperMarket, Three Mobile, Singapore Air, Royal Brunei, KLM, Expedia, St Vincent and the Grenadines Tourist Board, Travel Supermarket, London City Airport, Discover Hong Kong, SkyScanner, LateRooms.com, Your Singapore, Metropolitan Touring South America, Sabah Tourist Board, Visit Austria, Rickshaw Travel, AirBnB, Swiss Air, Hotel.info, Germany Tourist Board, Switzerland Tourist Board, Catalonia Tourist Board, Visit Sweden, Visit Jersey, Exodus Activity and Adventure Holidays, Swedish Lapland Tourist Board, The Gambia Experience, Israel Tourist Board, Sultanate of Oman, Nikon, Leica, Naked Bus New Zealand, Zalando, LowCostHolidays, Discover Ireland, Atout France, Discover Greece, Vibe Israel, Railbookers, Media Ark, Latvia Tourist Board, Live Riga, Visit Zurich, Premier Cottages, Autographer, Stena line, Jet2 holidays, Mark Warner Holidays, Barcelo hotels, Visit Oostende, Faville Tours, FPP Travel, Turismo Torino, Eating Italy, MyFerryLink, Eurail, Stenaline, Paddywagon tours, Walks of Italy and Eating London.
Please contact either Becky or download our Media Kit (at the top of this page) for more detailed information and campaign examples.